It was early sunday morning....i opened the door....my eyes scanned the room from one corner to the other....noone had come yet. I took a seat. It was complete silence in there. I could even hear the "lub-dubs" of my heart. I was getting nervous....as i took out a piece of paper from between the pages of my chemistry book....it read -
Dear ........ ,
It has been more then one year since we know each other....i know that i should have told this to you before....but i never had the courage. I Love You a lot. I cant resist myself from thinking about you....and only you all the times. My eyes search for you everywhere. I keep looking at you in the classes....i become nervous when you talk to me....nothing seems to be the same. I smile without ne reason. I wake up at 4 to atend the class at 7. I like everything about you. I love you. I love you. I love you.
" If you are , then I am
You are my beginning , you are my end "
No grammar errors, no cuttings...it was the best handwriting I could write in....and the best piece of poetry i ever wrote....everything seemed to be perfect but still i was uncomfortable with some thing. I was going to tel her my feelings today. I was getting more and more nervous as i finished reading my first love letter....what if she said 'No'? ....what if she loved smone else? ....I used to talk to her as a friend but after this letter .... evrything's gonna chng.....what if i even lose her as a friend? Like this a hundred thoughts were running thru my mind when i heard the door open.
It was she....i was not prepared....she came so early. Our eyes met....I said 'hi', but she didnt reply. May be she didnt hear me....or may be she didnt want to talk to me. Whatever may be the case....I was determined to give her this letter today.
I was about to go to her but then the door opened again. Her friend came.
I stopped....I didnt want ne of her friend to know about this ....I had to delay my mission....but i wanted her to know about my love....so i decided to talk to her after the class.
One by one....other students came and class started. Every minute seemed so long. I couldnt concentrate on nethng dat day....i just wanted that class to end....and when it actually did....i was nervous like nethng. I went outside....she was standing with her friends in a group. This was the time. I had to go. "Lets do it now", i said to myself as i walked towards her.
"hi", i said....a bit louder this time.
"hiiieee", she said. Her voice sweet like a child.
"Can u show me ur notes of today's class....i have a small doubt", i said .....actually...i had a plan to take her notes and return them with the letter.
"ya....sure", and she gave me the copy. I put my letter in between and returned her the notes. I didnt wait to see her reaction....i was nervous....i walked fast towards the gate and left the coaching. It was only after reaching home that I relaxed. I was happy. It was like a big achievement. "Yes" or "No"....i would come to know about it soon....for now I was really happy.

4 comments:
hey dude..I know u feel. Yes, all of it comes back to mind, right? those moments.They would. But yes, its better if you write it on this blog. Dont keep all your emotions pent up inside you. Let them out.I dont know what to say to you. Because nothing I say can change things. The person who once said that she would die without me sent me this message
"U creep, u bastard. Go to hell. Leave me alone. Dont interfere in my life and dont disturb me"
And it all happened in December. I missed HPC 2007, a conference that was held first time in India and I am doing some work on HPC, and went home on vacations to meet her. Also bought a gift and card for her. And she did this.
And yes, I was also told to commit suicide to prove my love for her. I was challenged to cut my veins of my wrist.
Thats love dude.
Those promises. They are just hogwash. Bullshit.
i want to remember those times forever..
u really had a bad brkup.....u think she ever luvd u??
i dont know...but i sure loved her...still a part of me loves her..not the person she has become now but the person i fell in love with...
the more u brood over those things the more depressed u will get..I guess ur end sems exams are near...study...dont waste ur time on whats gone..on someone who does not care for u...u career is important
Post a Comment